Details & Specs
• BOA® Dual Zone tensioning system
• H3 Coiler tongue reel H3 Remote reel
• Maximum Support and Protection for Aggressive Riding, MTN Riding, and Race
• 1.5” Taller tongue, with 1” taller calf support, versus standard Boot
• Full-Flex molded tongue insert for maximum frontal impact protection
• Articulated upper cuff minimizes shell distortion at the ankle when flexing
• BOA® Dual Zone specifically designed for increased flex and durability
• Rated to -50° C with 700g insulation
• Molded inner heel flex insert for backward flex control and impact support
• Fixed liner with micro fur lining
• Minimal seams in sled-contact areas
• Heavy-duty 2mm genuine rubber reinforcements
• Front & rear pant cuff attachment system
• Molded ultra-low-profile toe box
• 20mm thick EVA midsole for maximum impact absorption
• FXR high traction outsole with toe and heel kick
• Stiff upper reinforcements Achilles and calf cushion support boot accessories
Due to COVID-19, there could be a delay in processing all product returns as items will be quarantined before being received in our warehouse.
30–Day Satisfaction Guarantee
FXR is a premium apparel company and wants to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase of FXR Racing Product. If for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, you have 30 days within receiving your order shipped confirmation email to request a return!
For all purchases of FXR product through a dealer/store, please return to said retailer and reference their return policy as these returns will be done at the retailer’s sole discretion.
For all purchases of FXR product through www.fxrracing.no, please complete the Returns claim Submission to begin your returns claim.
FXR does not process exchanges. If you would like to return an item for an exchange, please complete the Returns claim Submission. When your return is complete you can then place a new order via our website.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of your order shipped confirmation email.
- Returns must be placed in the mail within 15 days of receiving your Return Authorization.
- Returns are accepted on most regular priced items and select sale items.
- Returns are not accepted on face mask related items (face masks, Balaclavas, Breath boxes), Final Sale Items (see Final Sale section below), or Custom Printed/Custom-Made products (barring errors/accidents on the part of FXR Racing).
- Products must be returned in their original condition with original packaging (unworn, unwashed, in original packaging, with tags still attached). If an item is received with any visible damage to the packaging and or return labels placed directly onto the product, packaging may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Returns without a Return Authorization Number will not be processed. Always ensure a trackable method of shipping is used as FXR will not be held responsible for packages lost in transit.
Final Sale Items:
Final Sale products are clearly marked “Final Sale” on the product page, just above the Add to Cart button. All items discounted by at least 30% are final sale. Final Sale items are not eligible for returns or price adjustments.
Products that were custom-made or decorated according to customer-provided instructions are not eligible for returns or price adjustments unless an error or damage, explicitly of FXR Racing’s fault, has occurred in direct relation to the custom product.
All gift card products purchased or issued through this site are ineligible for returns, refunds, or price adjustments.
We will accommodate a one-time price adjustment for an item if it goes on permanent markdown within 14 days of your order’s purchase date. A refund of the price difference will be issued back to the original form of payment. Price adjustments will not be accommodated for any items that are part of Flash Sales, short-term campaigns, Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Boxing Week promotion.
Shipping & Handling:
Shipping and Handling charges associated with your initial order are not refundable. Return shipping charges are that of the customers responsibility. Please send your return back via a Trackable method. FXR is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Minimum Purchase Based Threshold:
If you received a discount based on a minimum order requirement (BOGO, $500 minimum etc.) and wish to return items resulting in your order value dropping below the minimum requirements, your purchase will no longer qualify for the discount and the value of your credit/discount will be deducted from your refund.
Gift with Purchase:
During any 'Gift with Purchase' promotion, if you decide to return any of your purchased items, you MUST return the 'free gift' as well, otherwise the full retail value of the 'free gift' will be deducted from your refund.
Once we receive your return, it can take up to 15 business days for your return to be processed, funds to be transferred and the transaction to appear on your bank or credit card statement.
Something is Wrong with My Order:
In the unlikely event you received an incorrect order, or a damaged or defective item, please complete the Returns claim Submission and specify the issue at hand in the “Message / Return Reason” field.
An FXR Return Authorization Number is required for all FXR returns and will be sent to you once your claim is approved. Items without a Return Authorization Number will not be processed and will not be returned. The return address will depend on the country from which the product is being returned. Shipping costs are at customer’s expense unless the fault is that of FXR’s in which FXR will cover the shipping costs.
Please contact customer service for further inquiries / assistance.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, there could be a delay in your order being processed and shipped – please bear with us.
The FXR Racing Inc. website fxrracing.no only ships within Norway. Please refer to the site country selector for deliveries outside of Norway
Free Shipping Promotion
"Free Standard Ground Shipping" is offered on orders with subtotals (after discounts, before tax) that are 1900 kr or more (unless specified differently as part of a limited time promotional offer). FXR reserves the right to change or discontinue any promotions at any time.
Please note: All “Free Shipping” promotions apply to Standard Ground Shipping unless otherwise specified in the promotion.
Once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained please allow up to 72 hours for processing (excluding weekends and holidays) before your order ships unless otherwise notified. Orders containing items that will be receiving custom name and or number applications may take upward of an additional 10 business days for processing and orders containing custom Cold Cross RR items will take 3 to 5 weeks production time to design your custom piece before they ship.
Standard Ground Shipping (5-10 Business Days)
- Flat Rate 199 kr
- FREE – 1900 kr and over (after discounts, before tax)
Some exceptions may apply. Shipping costs and delivery times are subject to change. Shipping times are estimates and will very based on your ship to location. FXR will not be held responsible for shipping carrier delays caused by weather, holidays or natural disasters.
Please contact customer service for further inquiries / assistance.
Very impressed with the 2020 design. Been running this boot for 5 years now and this one exceeded my expectations, the new added flex piece is ideal for my type of riding. Good job FXR
They are the lightest weight most comfortable riding boot I have ever had the pleasure of putting my feet in.
These boots are top notch !! But u need to stand in these boots as they are higher then normal and stiffer! I always stand when riding so no issues!!! Nice job guys!
Bought these after wearing out a pair of Klim boas in two seasons (about 40 rides) and wish I would've gone with these from the jump! Firstly, these fit better and feel way stiffer and more supportive than the Klim's, they feel like a high quality snowboard boot. When they articulate the boot doesn't pinch at the pivot and feel very solid, the Boa system tightens down exactly where they should. The Klim's always made pinch points for my foot shape at the ankle pivot. They are crazy warm, I had to switch to a lighter sock than I wore with the klim's as I'm a BC mountain rider who is always boondocking and working hard. Even with the added warmth they never felt swampy or gross, I'm excited to have the extra warmth for later in the season when the temps drop. The waterproofness so far has been incredible, I had to stand top of the boot deep in a creek to lift my wife's snow bike and didn't have any water enter the boot at all!! Traction on the running boards is great and the sole shows no signs of wear yet which is to be expected at three days of use. They fit true to size on my size 11's and look incredible with the orange and grey! Also the boa seems to have a bit of self retracting feature, once I've pulled my foot out they take up the slack so they tighten faster next use. Also the inside of the boot that touches the sled has a thick rubber type material that appears to be very tough. Very,very impressed thus far with the quality of these boots, hopefully they last at least as long as the Klim's!